Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday April 6

Had a nice Church day. My son came and joined me for sacrement meeting then went off to the Young Singles Ward. Hes coming back to join me for dinner. I mentioned on my other post that its "take out"I picked up last night.
The speakers for sacrement were good. A young girl about 16 talked about plead, read, and record to feel the spirits promtings.That means to pray to God to know his will for us on this day. Then to read scriptures and we will feel a prompting to do. Next to record this event and we will see how the Lord works in our lives as we invite him to. The young man of 19 talked about how we can be blessed if we only do Gods will. He gave many acountings from the sriptures to explain this. He is going to Brazil on his Mission. These boys are amazing to leave everything for two years of their life to do Gods will. I want to go on a Mission as soon as I'm better. For my age, I believe its a 1year or 1 1/2 year mission. I'll sell my car for the money to go. Hopefully soon. I want to visit my daughter in London first. I think I can do a mission right here and just stay living at home. Why am I talking of a Mission when I'm planning on my bussiness? I'll see how it goes. I can build up the bussiness and let someone else run things as I do the Mission. Just thinking about this shows me how I'm feeling better then I was last Sunday. Last Sunday my mood was very low. Now I'm stable. Not high or low. Just right.

2 Comments:

At January 25, 2009 at 4:00 PM , Blogger Changedit said...

yes, strange that you're thinking about a mission now. maybe you just got drawn into the idea because of the speaker. dont do anything hasty, you can still do that when you're 60 or 70 ;-) but please DO come to london before that :-) yes, you do sound stable. probably at the moment a good place to be.

mega hugs n love
xxx

 
At January 26, 2009 at 1:31 AM , Blogger Changedit said...

I just noticed ... why does it say Sunday April 6 on the top of your post? That's puzzled me :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home