Saturday, January 24, 2009

Australia

Went to see the movie "Australia" tonight. I had low expectations since I feel the film industry has lost its way. I was happily disappointed so therfore I was happy with the movie. It was very much like I would imagine the country to be. Harsh at times and wonderful. Maybe like interferon is, if we can make it through tx and post tx. Yes I'd say harsh and wonderful to get to the other side.
After the movie I drove to Pei wei's to get take out. My son said he'd come to Church with me and eat at the house tomorrow. I didn't have any food and wanted the kitchen to stay clean for tamale making on Monday. I drove up five minutes before the closing of the restaurant. I feel like I succeeded at picking a good movie and getting tomorrows dinner.
I didn't get much done today. The sun came out in the mid day and I quickly went out back to see in it. Oh it was nice to sit in the sun!
I had taken a pill last night for fibro because I was in oh so much pain. I slept well and woke up feeling like it was wrong to take another pill. Its Lyrica. I looked it up on line and saw many that had problems with it. We have to be so careful not to take anything put in front of us. My doctor means well but its not going to be the right pill for me. I feel its diet related and need a cure and not a pill for the simptems. I think it was the chocolate I ate that caused the flare up. I was at Costco and there was a booth there selling chocolate without sugar. The samples were so good and I bought some.Thinking they were healthy without suger, I ate a couple of bars. I won't bore anyone much longer. I decided today, that I wouldn't eat that chocolate again. I tried to contact my doctor of natural medicine. In the afternoon, I went by his office. It was opened and no one inside. I went in the back and found the supplement I needed and left a twenty under his phone. When he called me back I told him what I'd done. He told me that is fine and I have an appointment on Tuesday. I'm looking forward to getting this sorted out and wonder what took me so long to see him. I'm feeling almost pain free tonight. I have been keeping a food journal on my desktop calender. Its helping me get to the bottom of my troubles.
I heard from my daughter for about 20 seconds. She told me she was going to sleep and goodnite.

2 Comments:

At January 25, 2009 at 1:16 AM , Blogger hepkittie said...

hope your daughter is getting on well here.

i've really thrown myself into exercise the last few days and amazed that i feel better rather than worse and achey.

take care - sounds like you are still on the right road to recovery my lovely twin x

 
At January 25, 2009 at 4:18 AM , Blogger Changedit said...

Hah ... open door and leaving a 20 bill there, without it being knicked upon the return of the doctor ... that just wouldnt happen here. great that you get success with the alternative medicine. i have tried so many supplements over the past few months and non of which i can credit any success to :( so i am staying on my bupronorphine and codeine until some miraculous cure will happen. xxxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home