Thursday, January 22, 2009

Feeling more like myself

I'm feeling more like myself. Calmer and more steady. I went to Costco to return a broken camera from two years ago. I finally found the box and could prove its the camera I bought. They did finally give me store credit after some haggling. At the same time I asked about selling my tamales there. They will pass my phone number on to the buyer. I better hurry and get my company planned out. Name, trade mark, and so forth. When I went to Lee Lees Market, I taked to the buyer. He wants a sample and to know I have the FDA aproval stamp. So the selling part is easy. I should just be a saleswoman. I love to talk to people. This is how I know my old self is back. When the post tx depression hit, I hide myself away. Only post tx people could really understand. The anti d is here to stay for a while. I've experimented by stopping it and I really did change. So if you are into Scientology....good luck with hep-c. You can't beat it by will power and positive thinking alone. The other heppers I've seen are all very strong people. They have tried everything just like me. Its best to just go through the tx and give it your best shot. No achohol. No drugs except the ones from your doctor. Some smoke weed on tx. I don't know if most of them have hep c negative later or not. I can certainly understand it. But the anti ds should help and its best to be monitored by your doctor. That is if you love your doctor. I wouldn't care for most of them. My doctor is so wonderful and understanding. I'm so thankful for my family doctor. My house is a mess but it doesn't concern me as much. I did exercise today. Doing my own routine of calisthenics on the tramp. Like this webpage.
http://www.expertvillage.com/video-series/83_calisthenics.htm

1 Comments:

At January 24, 2009 at 2:49 PM , Blogger Changedit said...

That sounds much more like the Humble I love :-) Stay on the anti-d's if they help you, there is no rule book as and when to come off, is there? You've been through a lot, so you might just need them longer. I have been completely off them for exactly 4 weeks today and I really dont notice a difference, I mean I dont feel better or worse for it. Maybe they just gave me placebos LOL.

Funny, both you and me doing our own small businesses. Mine will take a bit longer to get off the ground and I am not such a people-person like you, but I know I will make it too. So good luck with your tamales. What you going to call the company and can they be sent abroad?

xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home