Sunday, December 7, 2008

More good days ahead

Went to Church today as I do every Sunday. Learned a lot in Sunday School. Great class today. So thankful for all I have been given.
So much has changed. I'm off the anti-d's. I'm feeling so good. Best I've felt in a long time. As long as I can remember. I still have nights where I'm not sleeping well. When that happens I take a pill for a couple of night to regulate my sleep. And that works for me.
I'm still making tamales and selling them. Everyone loves them and wants more. I'm happy that I feel like working. My kids are grown and moved out. That was hard for me. But I've adjusted. Its a new time in my life to enjoy.

1 Comments:

At December 15, 2008 at 6:57 AM , Blogger Me said...

It's good to hear you're doing well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home