Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Had a nice dinner date

This morning my daughter texted me she was in London. I texted her back and she me. It was great to communicate from such a distance. The rest of the day I took time out for myself. I bought some omega 3s, had part of a healthy sandwich for lunch. I sat by the pool. It was eighty degrees and its still January. I relaxed most of the day in bed with my laptop. I checked the news. This is the day Obama became President. I don't have much of a opinion on that. The problems in the world are going to take time to sort out. The world leans to the left, then it will lean to the right. Years of plenty and years of drought. We all should prepare for the bad years when all is good. So it was a good day. No guilt for not getting something done. I have been so busy thinking I had to make up for the lost hours, I forgot the most important person is myself. I'm still fragile and will have to change my negative thinking to be accepting and happy of what I'm feeling at this time. I collected my friend Richard at the airport. We went out to eat at PF Changs. It was nice and relaxing. Richard kept my thinking on a positive note. He would interrupt when I would use negative language. Its a habit from tx that I need to break. I had rebound depression this last week but I'm coming out of it. I had a few days of anti ds. I am going to take it slower this time around. I'm going to start back on a exercise routine once more. Richard strongly encouraged me to not order a coke so I had water. I will quit soda. Now I'm home in bed. I will sleep good tonight.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At January 22, 2009 at 10:21 AM , Blogger Changedit said...

hey honey, i think u could do with richard around more often. he is right ... think positive, be grateful for all u have, not yearning for things u dont have. sounds to me as if ur life is quite full now, tx is well and truly a thing of the past, so be thankful for everything.

big hug xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home