Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Christmas eve

Its almost midnight. I'm feeling great. Seems like as soon as I was off the anti ds I became happy. Becoming happy by not taking the happy pills. I don't feel so fat. I have energy. Been busy with this little tamale making business. These really are great tasting tamales. I've tried some the last couple of weeks at other restarants. Mine are far superior. I may name them Humbles gourmet tamales.
I had a day off and did all the Christmas shopping. So fun to be off a day. After tomorrow I'm taking a few days off.
My relationship with my kids are much better. They just needed some space to figure out their life path. My daughter decided to move to London. She is so happy and I'm happy for her. My son is getting his act together to find a job.

My dog is having nighmares when he sleeps or some kind of breathing trouble. I'm keeping a close eye on him.

2 Comments:

At December 24, 2008 at 11:26 PM , Blogger pixie said...

Merry Christmas Humble and its great your back on your feet...things will only get better for you now....Have a great day and speak soon.PX

 
At January 18, 2009 at 2:28 AM , Blogger Changedit said...

Just catching up with your blog, honey. Great to see your kids are coming round. Seems they are all the same, huh? Your daughter moving to London/England or London/USA?

xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home