Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tamales for sale

I had a great day. I emailed some friends last night that I'd be making and selling tamales today. I got lot of orders. 120 tamales in total. My friend from Oaxaca Mexico came over to show me how to make them. We made them together and split the earnings. It was a relaxing way to make money. Just make and roll the tamales while talking or listening to music. Low stress. And nice to bring happiness to people. In bad economic times people still need to eat. And tamales are such a great tradition in this area.
I also put an ad up to rent my basement apartment. A woman is flying in Friday to see it. I have a good feeling about her. Another woman wants to rent it but she has been from place to place. Not sure she is reliable.
I did talk to my therapist today on the phone for thirty minutes. I hadn't talked to her for a long time. She thought I sounded great. I discussed how I have little trust for people. She told me that is the right way to be. Trust is earned not just freely given over. She thinks I have a good head about me now. More then I ever had. So I'm glad to feel a healthy outlook. So I'm healthy now and I'll be off the anti-ds by next week. I'm taking about 1 milligram a day. Almost like taking nothing but I want to wean myself off this slowly. I have not noticed any problems doing it this way. I hardly take anything for pain these days. Really, my future is bright.

1 Comments:

At December 6, 2008 at 10:33 AM , Blogger Changedit said...

great, you sound so much better! and your therapist is right: trust has to be earned. only love is to be given freely and unconditionally. and thats a big difference.

miss u xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home