Monday, February 9, 2009

Rain

Its been raining for two days. Ruben and Rosario came by to change my headlights to better bulbs. They just cleaned the outsides with special salve. They looked like new. I gave Ruben some guarana for his birthday. He then helped me drop off my daughters car to be fixed. This evening I went outside to pick oranges to make fresh juice. I remembered Rosario and her girls have been feeling under the weather for a while. I juiced some oranges then took them a bag of oranges and my juicer so they could have fresh juice to get better.
Also got a post from kitkat who is a doctor. Kitkat told me that magnesium/maltate is something I may need for the muscle pains. Also vitamin D. I bought some today so I'll blog how that goes. I think she's absolutely right. I've read up on those supplements. Hadn't been in the sun all the time I was on treatment so it would make since that I'd be low on the D. I did go in the sun a few days in a row till it started raining. I even went out today when the sun came out briefly. It was cold but I let the sun touch my skin in the hopes it was making vitamin D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home