Saturday, January 31, 2009

Wow feeling good

I don't know what to say. Maybe I'm getting better from doing the things the doctor told me to do. I'm staying away from breads. I'm eating mostly eggs, vegetables, and fruits. I'm drinking more water. I'm taking the B-6. I stept well last night. Nothing to complain about. Its wonderful.

We made tamales today. Rosario made me some eggs Mexican style. They were so delicious. They were the best I've ever had (for the simplicity of how she made them.) We sold lots of Tamales for the super-bowl parties tomorrow. Tomorrow is Sunday and no work, just rest. I am looking forward to Church.

I haven't felt healthy for so long I've forgotten how it felt. I am so full of gratitude for today.

1 Comments:

At February 2, 2009 at 8:08 AM , Blogger Changedit said...

you go girl ... you deserve every happy and feeling good minute you get.

xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home