Friday, February 6, 2009

Out on a Friday night

Went out tonight to meet a friend. We sat on the patio of a restaurant at a newer outdoor mall. Nice night. I still wore my long velvet coat and boots. Cathy said my coat looked like one her mom had from the forties. I looked nice with my hair colored darker and trimmed nice.. I wore a dress. Starting to feel human again.
I had some spiritual experiences. Just feeling a load of gratitude. Enough that I cried. What a wonderful feeling. I was beginning to worry the anti ds were taking away the feeling of having the spirit around me. My heart is full now. I am finally making it through this tough time.
My tamale business is so fun. I have a logo now. It feels great to service people and spread some happiness through food as I'm making wages.

Seems being alone in the house has been good after all. I feel so alone but I needed to be alone to feel my way without distractions.
I pray every day for my kids. How I love them and wish for their happiness. I miss them. So thankful families are forever!!

2 Comments:

At February 7, 2009 at 1:20 AM , Blogger Changedit said...

It's great when the tears finally come ... particularly when they are loving, grateful tears. I quite often get that these days too. And I enjoy it :-)

So proud of you and your tamales. That has taken off in a hurry, hasnt it? The must be mouthwateringly, liplickingly delicious. Wish I could try.

Loving kids can be difficult at times, but that is something we never, never let go. A bit like very good friends, the kind that leaves footprints in our souls.

xxxx

 
At February 7, 2009 at 6:27 AM , Blogger My Other Blog said...

One good night out can make all the difference in a person's attitude!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home