Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Back to Doctor

Last night I had a bad night. (But not as bad as before) I was slow getting up today. I called the doctor and asked if I could learn what pressure points he rubbed on me that took away the main pain. He told me that would be fine. I went in and asked lots of questions. Having brain fog ; ) I forgot the answers. I did learn where to rub on my body to activate energy flows. Its easy and it works. So tonight as I'm watching a movie on my laptop, I've been able to do the pressure points. I'm still not tired. I wonder if its still the ribas in my blood. Its stays for 6 months as it takes that long for your red blood cells to make new ones. That means one more month till I'm fully detoxified.
There was a message on the board today from Terry. Terry told of feeling great right after tx (like I did) then feeling awful (like I am). Terry took everything from the doctor and finally went to a naturalpathic doctor (like I did yesterday) and the doctor told Terry to change her food (like mine did) Terry felt great about two weeks later and feels great to this very day (like I will!)

2 Comments:

At January 29, 2009 at 1:49 AM , Blogger Changedit said...

sounds very encouraging about the diet change. maybe i should consider it. unfortunately to see one of those natural practitioners here, it costs vast amounts of money, which as a long term ill person i haven't got. but i will take on board what ur doctor is saying, so maybe i can achieve some results that way. wish i knew where those pressure points are though.

xxx

 
At January 29, 2009 at 12:27 PM , Blogger hepkittie said...

here's hoping for a very good night's sleep (for both of us). i'm going to try and do my night time yoga this evening to stretch the stress away!

sleep tight twinny x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home