Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The doctor is in

I had a rough night. Not as bad as the others. I told a hot bath and extra pain pills. I woke up early but stayed in bed as late as possible for my appointment. Saw my naturalpathic doctor. In his opinion my diet is the cause of the pain. He did some witch doctor voodoo stuff on me."Not really", just like to call it that. Poked me here and there. Rubbed the right pressure points causing the pain. And vaalaa. No pain. He gave me some supplements that strengthened me. One was Magnesium plus more that I can't remember but mostly magnesium. The other was B6. I take them three times a day. Keep taking my omega threes. No bread, no milk, no glutton. He suggested lots of eggs, avocado, and other vegetables, fruits, meats. I went to dinner with my son and his friend. It was at Macaroni Grill. I had a steak, potatoes, and asparaguse. I barely ate any of it so got a take home bag. I'll be eating steak with my eggs. The doctor told me I must eat breakfast and lunch. I'm not going to complain. There are many in the world that have very little to eat. I would be ungrateful to complain about this diet. I complained a bit but I'll stop that and just do it.

1 Comments:

At January 28, 2009 at 2:07 AM , Blogger Changedit said...

oh i so hope the supplements help. make sure u take the omega 3-6-9 too, it's for healthy bones and joints. B6 is for energy, so thats always good. and i think magnesium is something they always advise to take. must be an allrounder. personally i cant take it, coz i am allergic to it. just make sure i get enough of it in my food. wheat and gluten-free is not too bad. u might notice a difference as many people do. the wheat can make u sluggish whereas the gluten acts differently for different people. so good luck with it all and please post any success stories.

xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home