Sunday, February 1, 2009

New beginnings

I didn't sleep much last night and I don't care. I'm beginning to go with the flow..and not worry so much about the sleep. It will come when my body adjusts.

I had a good Sunday and went to all my meetings at Church. My week always goes better when I do that. I haven't been doing that for a while since the meetings are three one hour blocks. During tx I went to one hour then post I would go to two hours. Now I'm back to three hours and it feels wonderful. One is sacrament (taking sacrament and speakers, one is Relief Society(womans group) and one is Sunday School. I loved it today as we talked of receiving personal revelation for ourselves and how we can do this.
Tonight I began to think about the water I was buying and how it costs too much. I looked on line about the water machines and then saw this great you tube video. This guy gets spring water and makes the water turn in to vortex to bring it to life. I suppose I could put two bottles together like he did...only my small ones. He is fascinating to me. Then I saw him on a video where he is making a elixir from herbs. This guy is the new genius of the upcoming generation.
I will put the links on here. I think my UK friends should be alright with water. I remember someone telling me the water was good there. But I really don't know. I watched all his youtube videos and I agree with him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbBKcysyMTk&feature=related

This one is also wonderful. I'm going to try the herbs he talks about. Hopefully I'll take some years off my life as I become healthier. I've already feeling better from the foods I'm eating.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVH2BlLHY3k&feature=related

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home