Friday, January 30, 2009

catch up

Last night I went to visiting teacher interview by the Relief Society President. She is wonderful and so sweet. We had a nice visit about what my needs are and was told that every one loves me here. Just so others not Mormon (LDS) understand visiting program is a program in the relief society in our Church. Any one can come to the meetings on Sunday. Its the largest women organization in the world. We sometimes are asked to help relief others suffering and that is why it is called that name. They set it up so each woman has two woman assigned to them and each woman is assigned two woman. So we get a visit each month with the lesson of that month. We in turn have a companion sister and we visit two women at their home each month and give the lesson. This is the link to the lesson. http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=f318118dd536c010VgnVCM1000004d82620aRCRD&locale=0&sourceId=45989a74a342f110VgnVCM100000176f620a____&hideNav=true

So once a year we all are interviewed by the President to see how we are doing. To see if we are getting our visit and to see if their is any problems. It is a great program and I have always felt like I'm looked after even through tx. Although tx was so tricky, I felt so alone but I didn't want anyone around me. It was darn if I do and darn if I don't. Now I can reach out and let others help me. So it was a good meeting and we talked about me having another calling in the Church besides a visiting teacher. I'm not sure I'm ready yet. But you really feel blessed by doing something in Church, wether its working with little kids or young women (teens). This is a all volunteer Church. Everyone gives there time and talents. AS you give ....you recieve more talents then you ever knew you had. I have missed out during this year of tx.

Last night I sleep better. I have been taking the supplements, drinking more water, and rubbing the pressure points. One is under the arms. Behind the breast. You rub upwards to empty the lymph glands. That is one very important one and as it is emptyed and stops hurting as much then junk can move on through the body. (something like that) Another stop that is really sore on me is inner thigh about the knee. ouch. So I have massaged it a lot last night while watching a movie. As you notice spots that hurt you can press or rub those spots. They hurt for a reason. I wanted to explain this more so Fishy can do this. I wish I was there to show her. I will be in London in the next few months to see my daughter so must see Fishy too.

Today was tamale day. We sold six dozen and the house has that yummy smell. I couldn't eat any today from this diet. I did test a bite or two of the sweet corn tamales but I needed to as we make them. So I had ground corn, grated cheese, and sugar. At least I am sticking to the diet except those bites.

Tomorrow is tamale day. I figured out that Arizona Cardinals football team play the super bowl on Sunday. So I sent a text and email to drum up some orders. Since I don't work on Sunday, I'm making them tomorrow and people can heat them in the microwave for Sunday's game. I'm thankful to God for these orders and to this girl who is the best tamale maker I've known. Honestly, I have never cared to much for tamales till I had hers.

1 Comments:

At February 2, 2009 at 8:07 AM , Blogger Changedit said...

goodness gracious me ... you're coming to london. cant be soon enough for me. we'll have a great get together. isn't this exciting??

and thanks for the pressure points, i will start rubbing them.

xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home