Saturday, February 14, 2009

I've turned the courner

This has been a good week. I've kept up with the supplements of magnesium, D, and liquid omega 3 oils. I'm eating vegetables, eggs, fruits. I've been doing stretches, and some exercise. I have endless energy. Like nothing I've ever felt before. I still have trouble sleeping. I do NOT have that terrible pain like I had before. The extreme pain is gone. Its been gone since I started on the magnesium and vitamin D. I'm certain its gone for good. My heart is full of gratitude for the relief of suffering. I do have stress pain from my neck and back after being up and about all day. It is pain at a level I can handle with little complaint. I hope to get that under control as I continue the stretching and exercise. Tonight I took a hot bath with Epson Salt. I looked on the label and never noticed before...it says magnesium as the main ingredient. http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Wonders-Of-Epson-Salt&id=786252
I'm going to get some more inexpensive Epson Salt to bath in.
I saw my sister-in=law today. I took her some flowers. How nice it was to deliver a well deserved gift. We had a wonderful visit. The more we find out about each other we find many similarities in our life paths. As we mature we can share what we've learned through our trials. Its very nice. She has helped me throughout my tx and I'm grateful for her phone calls and thoughtfulness.
I got roses today from my son. I was so surprised and very happy. He is living in Utah for a period. My daughter is doing well in London. The three of us seem to be on our way to having a good year.
When I was tested for the virus about three weeks ago, I found the virus was gone. I was happy about it but not able to feel full joy because of the extreme pain problem. I can now express my joy at beating the virus. YES!! I feel and look my best. Again, my gratitude to God for being with me throughout my dark days can never be enough. I hope to do good throughout my lifetime on Earth to be an instrument through his hands. Im finally feeling the happiness and fullness of reaching a point of feeling and knowing Gods love for me and all mankind.

1 Comments:

At February 15, 2009 at 6:13 AM , Blogger Changedit said...

Oh, honey, it's wonderful to read that. It brought tears to my eyes. Firstly that the virus is gone, well done you certified dragon slayer, and then that the pain is at a bearable level. And the icing on the cake: the relationship to your kids is strengthening day by day. God bless you! You deserve everything nice on this earth and beyond. You're doing good just by writing here (and on my blog and others) and making our days! When are you coming to UK?
Hugs xxxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home