Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving just passed. Nice day with the cousins and in-laws.My daughter moved out the next day. My son had already moved out. Its good and was needed. My mental health is improving since I'm not stressed about their lives. I can't be impartial to my own kids needs and struggles without feeling their pain. Its a nice break for me. No worries about what time they get up, or get home, if they work, or if they are going to school. I'm not going to ask any of those questions. I need to ask myself those questions. What am I going to do for work. Where does the Lord want me to be? What is his will for me? I am asking and doing my part to listen to the spirit. I have to quiet down,, not fear, be ready to accept his goodness for me. How many times does he want to give us a gift we aren't' prepared for it. I'm doing all I can to prepare myself for those gifts.
He has already given me the gift of health. Its overwhelming when it comes around. I have walked the dog a couple of times and ended up doing a slow run. I was fine. So now physical wellness is coming. I won't take it for granted. Now I'm working on mental wellness. My life is beginning to become full. Now my goal is to find a way to support myself by using my talents. The way will come if I have faith. I do but I have to work at it daily.

2 Comments:

At December 2, 2008 at 10:11 AM , Blogger Changedit said...

Good to hear you're progressing in the right direction, hun. You know the power of positive thinking and relying on the fact that the right thing will come around at the right time. If you try to force something, it will never happen. Find that connection to the spirit and everything will work out just fine. I think I need to start emailing you again, I do miss you terribly.

xxx

 
At December 2, 2008 at 7:07 PM , Blogger H. Heart said...

Fishy,
I miss you so much too!!!
Seems tx has brought out
some issues to the surface that
we are both working on. So this
can work for our own good as we listen to the spirit and move forward.
xxxHumble

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home