Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Im being to feel healthy

I began a subject on the Nomads forum as I was encouraged by Pixie. The subject was my food journal. As some of the members encouraged me to eat healthier I began to like the food I began to eat. I began to stay away from sugar. I did some exercise on Friday and had delayed muscle pain. For normal people it should just last a couple of days. Now here I am on Tuesday and I'm not in pain. This is quite a testimony to me that what you eat is very important.
How I wish I had done this years ago. I had let go of many vices for religious reasons and kept on eating the candy and soda. Now I realize that the other things I was eating was also wrong. It was hurting my health.
I'm actually enjoying eating what is good for me. When you really see it helping your health, you want the best food you can have.
This is a quote from my scriptures about health and the word of wisdom.
I have pondered it more lately then I ever have.

http://scriptures.lds.org/dc/89/1-4#1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home