Friday, November 7, 2008

Almost off the anti-ds

I have been aware of my food consuption since keeping a food journal for those on the Nomads board. Their are not many bad habits to report. The worse is my love of Guarana Brasilian soda. As soon as I go a week without it Pixie will give me a medal. As I have seen that I don't eat much, but I'm gaining weight, I've goggled lexapro. That is the anti-d I'm on. It seems to be a pattern with others on it. I don't want to gain and I'm ready to get off of it. I needed to taper off. I already only took a half of the lowest dose during tx so now I'm on 1/4 of a pill. Its been three days and I'm feeling good. I do have more emotions, but I like having the happiness and the tears when needed. I believe tears are good for you. Best not to hold things in. I'm planning to be off of them completely by Tuesday.
So quiet here this weekend. My daughter went to Utah for the week and now my son took off to Oceanside for the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home