Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Monday

I'm feeling better tonight. I didn't get much done today. I went through lots of books in my garage. I love books and don't want to get rid of any of them. I always wanted a library in the house. I may try to do that with one of the rooms.
It will help me if I just learn to let go of things, then I feel like I can let go of emotional baggage too.
One thing I've learned this last month is forgiving. I'm learning to be thankful for those problems from others instead of holding on to hurt. It lightens my load as I'm doing this. I'm amazed at the love I have been feeling for others that have hurt me. It also frees my spirit from that pain I've held in.

2 Comments:

At October 28, 2008 at 7:35 AM , Blogger hepkittie said...

glad you are feeling better!

i spent saturday clearing the spare room so fishie can stay and only came away with 1 book to give away to charity...it really is hard to let go of them all isn't it?

big hugs xx

 
At November 4, 2008 at 1:54 PM , Blogger Changedit said...

Yup, I am a book addict too. Even the ones I have never read (for some reason I have some Rosamund Pilcher and such).

And by the way, Kittie didnt even have many clothes left to give away to charity ... coz Fishy dived into them ....

XXXXXXXX

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home