Thursday, November 6, 2008

Be still and know that I am God

I went to a conference tonight with a speaker that talked about this one scripture. It was wonderful. I realize that the world will continue to keep us busy but we must remember to keep our minds still to feel the spirit. If you are into yoga they may ask you to stop the chatter in your head. Same type of idea. It means to completely let our will be Gods will and trust him.

I'm feeling better and am getting off the anti ds. I'm cut them in half so I'll see how I behave in a week.

1 Comments:

At November 9, 2008 at 4:29 AM , Blogger Changedit said...

LOL you are doing the same with the anti/ds as me. I have halfed my dosage for the moment. Then as from next week I will only take them for 6 days a week for 2 weeks, then for 5days a week for 1 week, then for 4days a week for 1 week and so on. I do this against the advice of my GP, but I just want to come off them.

I also understand very well what you mean about the stillness. I make time every day now for that, cut out the chatter in my head and listen to the beautiful music that is there.

xxxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home