Sunday, November 2, 2008

Beginning to feel human

I was called by Pixie from the Uk last week and she suggested I start a subject of my diet to help me sort out my health. I began to do this on the forum for all the world to see. Its really helped me watch closely to my diet and get feedback from others on the forum.
I had a massage on Tuesday and will again this Tuesday. My pain I was feeling has improved so much since I had the massage and started to watch my food in take.
On Friday I went to the gym and asked for a jump rope. It was great exercise and fun at the same time. I sweated a lot. I need to sweat all this junk (meds) out of me.
I'm feeling like I'm finally getting this post tx sorted out.
We had stake conference in my Church Sat and Sun. Both meeting were inspiring and wonderful. Today we were warned changes will be coming swiftly in the world. We were told not to fear as we can still have happy families.
I'd like to be writing more but my eyes are still bothering me. I look forward to writing more as that improvement comes.

1 Comments:

At November 4, 2008 at 1:56 PM , Blogger Changedit said...

Just the fact that you can bear to be massaged proves that you dont have fibromyalgia ... because if you had, you'd be glued to the ceiling with pain when touched :)

xxxxxxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home