Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday

I did a lot of work this week bringing back things from my storage unit. I have lots of books. And I have lots of junk. I put everything there when I thought I'd sell the house. Now that I can't sell it till the market improves, I thought I'd bring it home and go though the piles. It took two days and several trips. It wore me out. I had been improving. I had been sleeping well without any pain. Then last night the pain came back. I realize now it must be soreness from overdoing it. Just strange how much it hurts and the pain is all over. Ten years from now I'm sure a discovery will be made about post interferon and ribaviron use. My eyes are still very sensitive but I'm finally feeling some improvement. I've been taking lots of omega 3s and 6s,E, calcium, mag, v. D, buffered C, and my favorite CoQ10.

My kids were thinking of moving out ...and I was thinking it too. lol. A bit of family aggravation, just normal things. Now they may be staying and I'm happy about it. I love having them around and it won't be long before they are moved out. This is a nice sweet time for us. We are finally planning a family trip to California. I always feel a sense of healing as I sit on the beach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home