Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Working and Joy

I helped a guy that works on cars. He did work for me and I added software to his computer. I will be doing data entry for his invoicing now that the program is in place. I was there a few hours yesterday and a couple today. He did lots of work on my car for a trade. I enjoyed the work I did and felt it was like playing for me. Afterwards I felt so good. I really do have value as a worker. After tx I've felt good days and then horrible days. This guy lets me do the work at my pace so I haven't felt pressured. I'm so thankful for that. I'm also thankful for a job I like...that is great. After I set this up for this guy, I'll find another small business that needs my help. When I can speak Spanish better I can do some of this over the border. This is all just coming together for me by accident. I'm just thankful to God that it may be the answer to my prayers for self-employment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home