Thursday, June 18, 2009

yuck

Last night had a clogged sink in kitchen. Turned on garbage disposal then I heard water backing up and splashing on floor in laundry room off kitchen. Today I tried to be my own plummer as I broke more parts as I went on. Soon the cabnet under the sink was wet and the floor was wet. My previous handyman came by to try a hand held snake that goes down the pipe. It wasn't good enough.I need a plummer with a big machine. He is so nice to come for free since I've referred him to friends and he has so many jobs now. Hard to focus on job hunting with all this going on. I did go to job preparedness seminar tonight at the Church. It was good. I'm also making tamales tomorrow. I got a call from a guy in my Church calling about helping me look for a job. Told him about the pluming. He called me back with the news he will be taking care of financial costs of plummer to fix my sink.That is so nice of them. My Church has always helped me during tough times. I prefer to be the one helping instead of the one to help. I will swallow my pride and become more humble then I've already become from tx.

1 Comments:

At June 18, 2009 at 5:55 AM , Blogger Changedit said...

Wow, that is a nice man :) Hope you get it sorted soon. xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home