Saturday, April 4, 2009

Brrr

Had a good day. I sleep well the last two nights and woke early. Did some grocery shopping. Trying to get a three month emergency supply of food. Been making plans for London. Also for Norway and Scotland. Went to the Easter pageant last night. I took a Mexican family. This night it was in Spanish. I had a head set that translated it into English. It was really good. I think 200 people performing in this pageant. Very professional with spotlights, music, dancing. It was outdoors on this huge set. It was also cold to me. I had a jacket and a blanket over me. The wind kicked up. I kept wondering how I"m going to feel in Norway. Brrrr.

2 Comments:

At April 7, 2009 at 10:10 AM , Blogger Changedit said...

wow ... ur flying tomorrow!!! just wanted to wish u a good trip and a wonderful time in the UK. shame we wont meet up this time, but there will be other times, i'm sure. hope u have a great time with ur daughter too. xxx

 
At April 9, 2009 at 8:14 AM , Blogger Me said...

You sound incredibly busy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home