Tuesday, April 28, 2009

been a while

The last two weeks I've been to London, Scotland, Norway, London, Brighten, back to Arizona. Been walking, on the metro, bus, train, plane, car, more walking. Great to be with the kids. Good times, little bit of grouchiness, more good times. I had trouble keeping up the pace. Last time in London I was healthier with the hep-c then now. Or maybe its a tossup. But I was going at my own speed last time and this time keeping up with my daughter who is Speedy Gonzalez. My son is somewhere in the middle and he did fall back with me from time to time. My back hurt. Am I whining enough?
Easter was nice. Got to Church early. My kids wanted to see a museum across the street. I sat down in the chapel and a girl brings me a cupcake and says Happy Easter. The choir was rehearsing. The cupcake was coconut. It was delicious and the music beautiful. The kids came in as Church as beginning. I enjoyed all the quiet moments of the trip. I'm not as tolerant of noise and crowds as I use to be.
I saw nomad friends. Very nice day. I saw Hepkitty for a quick drink that turned into many drinks (soda) and nice walk to the park. Also looked in some shops. Missed Fishy. Hopefully next time.

2 Comments:

At April 30, 2009 at 3:24 PM , Blogger hepkittie said...

that was alot of sodas!
think i've had enough to last me til next time i see you...lolx

glad you are home and safe.

 
At April 30, 2009 at 11:47 PM , Blogger Changedit said...

oooo ur back home :-) wondered what happened to u, if u maybe stayed in london LOL. sounds like u had a busy time, but enjoyable nevertheless. and not feeling up to the pace of london is normal. i usually get back from there needing 2 weeks to recover. it's not just the hepC, or post tx or even old age ... the city simply is exhausting. that and the fact that i am just a country bumpkin at heart. xxxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home