Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day

It was a very good Mothers Day. My son had friends staying at the house from Utah. They were here for a wedding. Nice boys. One was Tongan. Tongans are always wonderful, and a delight. The kids left today. I left before they woke so couldn't say good-bye. I went to Church. It was a nice program. My son showed up in the middle of it. We spit up when he came. He went to Priesthood and I went to the Enrichment class (womens group). It was a good lesson on facing adversity. A couple of women talked about how they handled adversity. After our classes we walked the halls and visited with people. Then we went to the house. I called my daughter and we both talked to her. She had been trying to call earlier to say happy mothers day. I then made some food. After eating we played monopoly. It was so fun. We stopped after a couple of hours and will take it up again. He is winning. :( I still get worn out easy. Still not well. I wonder if my liver is still rebuilding. How long will it take to feel good? I know its not my age. I know much older, active people. I don't want to complain too much, knowing I have lots to be thankful for.

2 Comments:

At May 11, 2009 at 5:10 AM , Blogger Changedit said...

Awwwww glad u had a lovely Mothers Day! xxxx

 
At May 12, 2009 at 12:53 PM , Blogger hepkittie said...

happy mothers day - how much longer is your daughter here for? love and miss you xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home