Monday, May 18, 2009

Goal for wellness

Always have a great Sunday. My favorite day of the week. The only thing I do on Sunday is go to Church. There were some good talks today by the youth speakers. I'm amazed every Sunday at these youth that get up in front of everyone to do a talk. I've only been asked a couple of times to give a talk. Public speaking is not easy for me. I've been happy that my kids learned young.
I think I'm feeling slightly better. I thought I'd be recovered by now. I think a more reasonable goal for wellness is two years post treatment. I had NO idea that I'd feel this bad after tx and reaching SVR. I was thinking about my Mom today and when she was my age. She was very healthy but she worked on it. She exercised and watched her diet. I'm glad I remember some of her routine. I'm going to start on a real exercise routine so I can measure how I progress. I'm going to start out very slow and easy

1 Comments:

At May 19, 2009 at 2:53 PM , Blogger hepkittie said...

we can be workout twins now!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home