Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It ended well

First of all I wrote this by accident on my other blog. sorry about that.
I had a good and terrible week. My intake valve on my pool broke (my fault) I was able to take it off and take it in to the pool store. Lucky it was savaged. Then as I was waiting for the glue to dry on the seal, (Doing the work myself)then the pump went on auto with the timer and burnt out the pool motor. So I went to the pool store and she told me how to take out the motor. I had to turn off the electricity to the pool equipment. Lots of taking apart pieces. It weighted a ton. I took it to her and got a new motor. Then I put it in. I really didn't know how handy I was with a screwdriver till now. I asked her if I was really going to save money doing the pool myself. She told me yes, that I broke everything already. Tonight I went to the new Startrek movie. I felt a bit guilt for spending the money...after all the problems with the pool. It was worth it!! It was fantastic, trektastic!! It took me back to the old days of watching startrek, only much better

2 Comments:

At May 14, 2009 at 1:16 AM , Blogger Changedit said...

:-) never been a startrek fan ... but i did love LOST IN SPACE LOL xxx

 
At May 15, 2009 at 2:19 PM , Blogger hepkittie said...

i reckon that with the money you saved on doing the pool yourself you more than broke even by treating yourself to star trek! we went and saw it at imax and it was BIG - now i want to see it regular.

it was great!

so what you up to this weekend?
wish that we could go to stockholm together!!!! xxx miss you xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home