Sunday, May 3, 2009

Good Sunday

Had a good day. A busy day. Went to Church. Had a family history class last hour of Church. Brought my laptop and learned how to do more searches for ancestors. After Church a friend stopped by for a visit. She was in town seeing family from San Diego. She had her two year old with her. It was nice to catch up as we were chasing the little one. He reminded me of mine at that age. Very fast. Later I went to an other friends home for dinner. I brought tamales that I had frozen. I heated them up of course. She had three families from Oaxaca Mexico. My son came later. There was a man that was a good business contact for him. He is doing a lot of business in Latin America. Had lots of little kids running around. It was a nice evening.
My pool will be used for swim lessons starting this week if the pool is warm enough. I'm finding out that the kids taking swim lessons are almost babies and the parents drop them in the deep end. My friends grandchildren are coming to the class and she told me all about it. She said one of the grandkids did it last year and won't go near a pool.: ( Her daughter told her its just the new way of learning to swim. Anyway this will be interesting. The girl doing it has taught this technique for years. She was a swimmer, diver all her life. I'll hold judgment about this technique till I see this for myself. I have earplugs ready since I can't stand hearing babies cry. The house has been so quiet, it will be nice to have people around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home