Wednesday, May 6, 2009

worked

I worked today doing data entry for a friends business. I like doing work with computers. To me its easy work. Nice inside with air conditioner, sitting down. I'm going to work there again tomorrow. It feels good to work. It was awkward at the beginning till I settled in to the routine.

The swim lessons will end after tomorrow. The girl giving the lessons can give them at her moms new rental home. Yay!! I didn't make much profit after getting chemicals for the pool. She did give me the pool blanket which will come in handy next year so the pool will warm up faster. Maybe I can use it into the fall so the season will last longer. My shoulder was hurting today. I know its my old injury coming back. I went swimming this evening. I become out of breath quickly. I'm suppose to have this lung x=ray. My insurance doesn't pay for it so I have to save up. Also hoping this shortness of breath is allergies, or something else , and will just go away.

2 Comments:

At May 6, 2009 at 11:55 PM , Blogger Changedit said...

Well done, you, for getting yourself a little job :-) Hope it becomes a regular thing. It's good to be doing something and to feel wanted. That was a quick escapade with the swimming lessons, but I am sure you're glad of being rid of the crying kids all the time. Thinking of you xxx

 
At May 8, 2009 at 6:27 AM , Blogger Me said...

It sounds like you're doing pretty well all in all!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home