Saturday, March 28, 2009

tender mercies

Got lots of cleaning done today. Then I went to my friends to use this Migun Table that gives your back and neck a massage. It really helped my back. After that I remembered a wedding reception that was very close by. Went home and quickly got dressed up. It was beautiful. Another friend of mine did the food and decorations. I'm very happy for her. She will get lots of business now. This reception was expensive. Each table had five dozen roses. White lights were everywhere. Even high in the trees. This house is one of my favorites. Its a large estate. It was so beautiful that I was distracted from the people there. Too much stimulation. Oh there was a huge movie screen with photos of the bride and groom. Very professional. Usually there is a smaller tv with a dvd of the bride and groom but this was massive.
The reading I'm doing is going well. I'm busy doing the days for my LDS 12 steps. Its very cleansing for my spirit, which is damaged from memories. Even if they are buried they are there. Its not like I'm rehashing old problems but accepting and believing the atonement will heal me. I'm also feeling an awakening that I've never felt before. Its wonderful. This is going to be a fantastic year.

2 Comments:

At March 30, 2009 at 2:46 AM , Blogger hepkittie said...

i need a big cleanse too - my house looks cosey but now the springtime sun is finally breaking in london it looks stuffy! not sure about the saturday, i'm supposed to be going away but if i don't and if i do come along i'll have to be a bit covered up as getting lipo on my double chin fat on thursday - wohooo...

 
At March 30, 2009 at 5:58 AM , Blogger Changedit said...

Great that u sound so positive, Humble :) I am cleansing myself too at the moment, but with facing old stuff head on, so I can accept it, then forgive the people involved (eventually) and finally put it to rest. Painful, but positive!

Unfortunately I won't be in London for the big meet. Would have hoped to still meet u, but not sure what ur plans for the rest of the time are. I could come down on a day trip if it fitted in with ur schedule. xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home