Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Did you think to Pray?

I've had concerns. The two men called to be my home teachers (come to see my monthly to see how I am and teach me a lesson) came to my aid last week. As they were leaving I told them my air conditioner broke. One said he has a air conditioner company. So lucky me. He fixed it at a rate I could afford. I had someone already tell me what was wrong and this man sent someone to confirm it. What a blessing. The other home teacher put a saying on an idex card for when I'm stressed or worried. That saying is Did you think to Pray? That has helped me so much. When I feel concerns are heavy in my heart and I then see that card...then I get to my knees and say a simple prayer. So easy, yet overlooked so often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home