Thursday, April 2, 2009

Want to keep posting

I have a headache tonight. Very bad. Almost nauseous. I'm going to sleep it off. I've been doing lots of cleaning of paper work. I think my bad eyesight triggered this headache. Its not yet as it was pre tx. I get stressed doing this anyway. Its bill paying, its getting papers for taxes. I am trying to be more grateful for things. For my children, my home, my health. I saw Natalie Cole on Larry King. She feels she has kidney failure from hcv tx. She is looking for a kidney doner. Many things could have gone wrong with tx. Just grateful I came through without serious consequences. Yes my head hurts but tomorrow should be much better after a good nights sleep.

3 Comments:

At April 2, 2009 at 12:13 PM , Blogger Changedit said...

yes, ur right. i feel grateful too that i came through relatively unscathed. ok, so i will probably have to put up with the fibromyalgia & arthritis for the rest of my life, but compared to kidney failure, that's nothing!!!

 
At April 2, 2009 at 3:53 PM , Blogger My Other Blog said...

And, I heard that people were calling in, offering her their kidneys!

 
At April 3, 2009 at 12:47 AM , Blogger Changedit said...

bet they wouldn't do that for simple folk like us though ...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home