Thursday, March 19, 2009

searching for tickets

I have a day of going to Brighton lined up with my very good Brit friend. I believe she helped me keep my sanity when I was in London with my husband (if you can call him that). Nether one of us guessed what he was really up to in London till the house of lies came crashing in. She is an amazing happy positive person. She is a convert to the LDS Church like I am. It will be fun going to the London Ward on Sunday. Can't wait to see my friends in Church there. I haven't kept in touch with any of them. I left in such a hurry. It was a sad time at the end of my stay with my marriage ending.
I must decide soon about the days going to Ireland, Scotland, Oslo. I'm wanting to cut it back to two places. I just found out I have Irish ancestors. We also have Scottish ones, also British ones. I would like to have more time to do a proper family history tour. I'm sure I'll be back in the future.
I got a call today from a neighbor. Her daughter gives swim lessons. She sold her home and can't use the pool for the lessons. She wants to use my pool for the lessons. I will be compensated. I talked to her daughter about my concerns. Seems like it will work out well. Three days a week...many some crying children. Should be interesting. :P
Saw my doctor today. I got a b-12 shot. I also got blood taken for my hormones, D, and thyroid.

2 Comments:

At March 20, 2009 at 5:07 AM , Blogger Changedit said...

U gonna be one busy lady ... particularly if ur friends from church want to see more of u too. xx

 
At March 20, 2009 at 3:27 PM , Blogger My Other Blog said...

I'd to with Ireland - try finding a flight on Ryan Air, and Scotland. Save Oslo for another trip.
Make sure your insurance covers a neighbor giving swim lessons in your pool

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home