Wednesday, March 11, 2009

new chapter 7 months post tx

I think I'm back from interferon and need to start another blog. I want to tell anyone post tx that it gets better. I'm finally feeling like myself mentally. The interferon was rough but I'm feeling good now. I'm just off anti-ds. My advice to everyone is to take them during tx and stay with them till you are definitely ready.

Today I had a ultra sound done at the vein doctors. The technition had a time looking for the veins with leakage. He did find some bad ones. This could be causing the pain I'm having. When I get the laser removal it will help quit a bit. The advancement in how they get rid of veins is amazing. They do it with a laser.

I've been driving my daughters car today since its back from the machanics. I was listening to a CD of hers. This one had a song about a child going off to school. As the family prayed before the bus came, the feeling she had was the spirit with her. I almost cried. What good memories it brought back. It was a beautiful song. I remember having morning family prayer with my kids each day before they went to school. It gave me much needed comfort each day as I sent them out into the world. How thankful I am that I learned how to do this with the missionaries 19 years ago. I didn't have this growing up, although it would have helped me so much if I did.

1 Comments:

At March 12, 2009 at 2:37 PM , Blogger Changedit said...

Good luck with the laser treatment. I also find it amazing what they can do these days. Hope it brings you some relief. xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home