Monday, March 23, 2009

Second Chance

I think everyday is a second chance to improve ones self. To learn to serve and love others. I was watching the video from JB and Pixies wedding http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&v=r7XG5vtsB6s
One of the photos was one of myself my daughter took at Disneyland soon after I finished tx. As the other photos continued on the video with the music, I had a great sense of gratitude for this second chance. Also a sense of graditude for those I'm about to meet at the social in London. As I have my second chance and meet this special group that is getting theres.(I do know some are non=responders but we have a second chance to love them) I'm planning this time of my life I will do things better. I will work on being less selfish. I will work on my co-dependent nature of having to control everything. (This is not easy for me.) I want to trust and have faith in Gods plan and those around me. I am certainly a work in progress.

2 Comments:

At March 24, 2009 at 6:47 AM , Blogger Changedit said...

not only a 'work in progress', but a work of art, u are ... xxx

i read something in my daily quotes yesterday which i think is brilliant:

How often do you compliment yourself? Unconditional love begins at
home and resonates outwards - or at least that is the way it works
best!

Take time to give yourself at least three compliments today and
allow the love that generates to flow both to yourself and those
around you.

 
At March 25, 2009 at 9:51 PM , Blogger H. Heart said...

Good idea K. I like that idea.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home